Skip To Main Content

2.110 - Early Graduation [HS]

Students who wish to graduate early should meet with their counselor to determine eligibility. Once it is determined that the student can meet graduation requirements earlier than the scheduled semester of graduation, the student must complete a request form and submit it for approval. Application forms may be obtained from each student’s counselor. 

Please note: Application for mid-year graduation must be submitted before the beginning of the Fall semester.