Strategic Plan (2020 - 2024)
During the 2019-20 school year, a group of 40 individuals, including Board of Education members, administration, staff, parents, and community members, participated in a Strategic Plan development process. The goal of the four sessions was to establish a mission, set of belief statements, and goals for the next 3-years (2021 – 2023). The 3-Year Strategic Plan was approved by the RLAS-116 Board of Education in December 2019. The following themes were established as part of the overall plan.
Click here to enlarge the image.
Monthly Progress Updates are presented to the Board of Education each month.
Inspire and empower students to construct a thriving future
Core Values & Beliefs
We believe students construct a thriving future when:
- Decisions are made in the best interests of learners, in a financially responsible manner
- We cultivate trusting relationships built on effective communication and collaboration
- Engagement with families and community is valued and promoted
- Diversity is a valued asset that enriches the entire community
- High quality learning experiences meet the social, emotional and academic needs of all