Welcome to Registration
We are pleased to announce that both returning and new to district student registration can be completed online. Please contact your child's school if you need assistance with your registration or need access to a computer.
Returning Student Registration
- Link to Parent Portal
- Online Registration Instructions
New Student Registration
Required Items to Complete Registration
- Child must be 5 years old by September 1
- Picture ID
- Original Birth Certificate
- Mortgage/Lease Statement
- 2 current utility bills related to your residence (gas, electric, water)
- Pre-Register online to save time
2019-2020 Kindergarten Registration Dates
- Wednesday, April 10, 4-6pm: Murphy Elementary School
- Tuesday, April 16, 4-6pm: Indian Hill Elementary School
- Thursday, April 18, 4-6pm: Beach Elementary School
- Tuesday, April 23, 4-6pm: Village Elementary School
- Thursday, April 25, 4-6pm: Ellis Elementary School
Please contact your child's school if you need further assistance.
Summer School Registration
Elementary (K-5) Programs
- K-5 Summer Exploration Camp
- K-5 Bilingual Summer Camp
- Registration Link
- Summer School Registration Instructions
Elementary summer programs will be held at Ellis Elementary School Monday-Friday, June 10-28, 2019. Sessions will run 8:00am-Noon. Registration for courses will close once they fill to capacity. There is a $30 fee, due at the time of registration. Note: The Bilingual Summer Camp program is paid through a grant and is no charge to parents.
Secondary (6-12) Programs
Secondary students will receive an invitation to participate in summer school.