Formal Presentations to the Board
Community involvement is welcome and encouraged at Board meetings. Individual groups that wish to formally address the Board should follow the procedures described below.
- Submit a request in writing or call the Superintendent's office at 847-270-9003 fourteen (14)
days before the meeting.
- If printed material is helpful for the Board's understanding, please provide a copy of any
handouts to the Superintendent's office at least seven (7) days prior to the meeting.
- Make your presentation when the order of business reaches the item on the agenda.
- After being recognized to speak, state your name, the organization you represent, and/or
your school of attendance area.
- Please limit your presentation to ten (10) minutes.
- No decisions will be made during the meeting; however, the Board will respond within a
timely manner if a response is requested.